We’d like to welcome Dr Anita Cheng to the Lindfield Family Dental practice.
Choosing a dentist who makes a positive contribution to your family’s healthy lifestyle is an important step and we’d like to make this easy for you.
Lindfield Family Dental is operated by a husband and wife team, Esther and Timothy Lin. Esther and Tim have two teenage children and setting up this family practice has been their goal since they graduated from Sydney University in 1996 and 1995 respectively. They are both members of the Australian Dental Association.
They head a genuinely caring and empathetic team who will ensure you feel relaxed and welcomed at appointments. They endeavour to fit appointments into your schedule and feature high quality gentle dental care.
You Can Enjoy
- Highly qualified and experienced dentists who pursue continuing education to stay up to date with the latest advancements in dental care.
- Spacious waiting room with the latest magazines.
- HICAPS service for convenient on-the-spot Health Fund claims – no waiting in queues at the branch.
- Friendly support staff who ease any anxiety you may have and ensure a pleasant experience with us.
- Extended hours on a Saturday morning and Thursday evening by appointment.
- A Cantonese speaking dentist to assist our patients who are more at ease conversing in their native language.
- A purpose built practice with modern dental facilities for your comfort.
- A children’s play area with activities, and PS3 to keep them content and occupied whilst you visit.
- The comfort of pain and anxiety relieving medications for any procedures.